I was searching for new caller ringtones months ago and stumbled on one japanese song,
Sang by COLOR, song title "White Story".
I listened to it once and soon it became one of my favorite song.
Sad song, and beautifully sung.
I listened to it once and soon it became one of my favorite song.
Sad song, and beautifully sung.
Then, I have been searching their lyrics,
With few failed attempts, then found some place with their Romaji and Kanji and English translation lyrics,
Yeah, but some translations are wrong and inaccurate and plain weird,
COLOR is a four-member J-POP/R&B group under the avex mini-label rhythm zone.
I realized that one of the member/former member was/is at Exile (エグザイル, Eguzairu), another Jpop Group.
COLOR Japan Website:
Current Members
TAKA
Birthday: 1983.10.24
Blood Type: O
Hometown: Fukuoka
YUICHIRO
Birthday: 1981.11.08
Blood Type: A
Hometown: Nagasaki
KEISEI
Birthday: 1986.01.24
Blood Type: A
Hometown: Hokkaido
RYO
Birthday: 1986.07.11
Blood Type: O
Hometown: Nagasaki
Former Members
ATSUSHI
YORK
KIKURI
COLOR...
I think not many people know about them and their songs, yes?
Even myself too, didn't realize of them,
But I did notice their voices sounded familar and yes it proved that one of the member was from Exile....
I think not many people know about them and their songs, yes?
Even myself too, didn't realize of them,
But I did notice their voices sounded familar and yes it proved that one of the member was from Exile....
COLOR – White Story
作曲:Face 2 fAKE
Sakkyoku : Face 2 fAKE
Music composed by : Face 2 fAKE
Music composed by : Face 2 fAKE
作詞:TAKA
Sakushi : TAKA
Lyric composed by : TAKA
今年も君と出会った冬が来た
kotoshi mo kimi to deatta fuyu ga kita
Winter came on this year too when I met you.
凍えたからだ 寄せ合い暖め合ったね
kogoe takarada yose ai atatame atta ne
Benumbed body drawn to and warmed each other.
舞落ちる雪が 思い出連れて来る
mai ochiru yuki ga omoide tsure te kuru
The memories of the snow dance came rushing out.
逢いたくて恋しくて逢えなくて切なくて
ai takute koishi kute ae nakute setsuna kute
Missing, wanted to love, unable meet you, how painful.
窓に映る空見上げ 逢いたい…そう呟く
mado ni utsuru sora miage ai tai ... sou tsubuyaku
Looking up at the sky reflection on the window, “I miss you” … I whisper so.
照れくさそうに微笑む あの笑顔も
terekusa souni hohoemu ano egao mo
Your shy smiles, ‘that’ smile also.
揃いのリング今でも 儚く輝くよ
soroi no ringu ima demo hakanaku kagayaku yo
The matching ring, it still shines in vain.
その一つ一つ 大事な宝物
sono hitotsu hitotsu daiji na takaramono
One by one of those are important precious things.
逢いたくて恋しくて逢えなくて切なくて
ai takute koishi kute ae nakute setsuna kute
To miss, wanted to love, unable meet you, how painful.
窓に映る星数え 逢いたい…そう囁く
mado ni utsuru hoshi kazoe ai tai ... sou sasayaku
Counting the stars reflected on the window, “I miss you”… I whisper so.
君と出逢い 愛の意味を知った
kimi to deai ai no imi wo shitta
Meeting you, I finally knew the meaning of love.
今誓うよ この先ずっと 永遠に愛し続ける
ima chikau yo kono saki zutto eien ni aishi tsudzuke ru
Come closer now, from this onwards and forever, our love will continue.
あの頃に戻りたい もう一度抱き締めて
ano goroni modori tai mou ichido daki shime te
Wishing to back to that place, to hug you one more time.
窓に映る君の影 サヨナラ…言えないよ
mado ni utsuru kimi no kage sayonara ... ie naiyo
Seeing your shadow reflected on the window, “Goodbye”… I could not say.
時は流れ変わり行く
toki wa nagare kawari yuku
The time goes flowing and changing.
だけど僕は忘れない
dakedo boku wa wasure nai
But I could not forget.
キャンバスに描かれた
kyanbasu ni egaka reta
Painted on the canvas.
Painted on the canvas.
二人のWhite Story
Futari no White Story (pronounce as 'huwaitto stori-')
Two persons’ White Story.
English Translation by Yuki Junno A.K.A. Yuki Chor
Beautiful song.
But I doubt my translation is 100% accurate.
But better than nothing XD
-last edited on romaji and translation on 26NOV10-
But I doubt my translation is 100% accurate.
But better than nothing XD
-last edited on romaji and translation on 26NOV10-


No comments:
Post a Comment