Bonjour!!!
J'ai finalement eu mes botte!
Oui!!
Yuuuuhoooooo!
Today when I reached home, I saw a parcel laying on the stairs and 'DING'!
It musta be mah boot!!
Yes it is mah boot!!!
YAY!
My whole family was at living room and I was trying on the boot.
Hahahahahaa~
Imagine, my mom nagging me about spending money and buying things online!
My dad didn't complain but 'harrumphed', and said 'Boot?'.
Lol.
My sista was quited excited for me.
My bro was speechless and probably ignoring to say anything as he did once bought shoes online.
Jajajajajajajaaa~~!
I know, I know,
I sound silly and retarded.
But reallyyyy!
I'm soooo happy that the size is correct and the quality is nicer than I expected.
Alright that wire there is very annoying, but meh...who cares.
That wire is for my lappie AC plug.
The boot above bought from a dealer in Lowyat.net
Quite reasonable price for it.
Inclusive of courier, RM91
China Size 42.
Hahaha, big foots.
If I find some unbranded boots at Sg. Wang or Times Square or One Utama,
I think it won't cost RM91,
I surveyed before, a normal below knee length boots also needs RM139...
What the...?
Then above knee lenght boots, cost around RM200...
What the muthafaka?!
No brand somemore...
If branded like Aldo or similar shop only around RM259-RM399, depending on the brand...
That's why I'm considering this RM91 boot is CHEAP!
Hohohohooo!
You can buy cheaper boots at Taiwan/China.
But meh, I couldn't afford the airtickets.
Tried it on again in my room, wearing two different type of above-knee-sock.
The shorter one, is my sista's, she bought from an online dealer.
Well, it's a bit short for me since my leg longer than hers.
*laughes*
So I went to Times Square few weeks ago, entered the i-Socks store and bought a longer above-knee-length-sock.
Just the sad thing is that, the simple type already sold out, so I got no choice but to buy the ones with laces on top...
It was the second simplest sock I found.
Others socks were too...flowery and slutty and fugly.
>D

From left: Laced sock, shorter sock
Alright messy rooms...don't look!
Pff.
Uh, too near.
Hmm better.
So I think I will be wearing the laced-above-knee-length-sock for my cosplay.
Heheheheee!!
One more parcel to go!
My straw sandals!!
Come to mommmiiee!!!
XDDD
Adieu!



No comments:
Post a Comment