This could might as well be the final or the end of the beginning.
Weird right.
The week started of great and then it slowed down.
We talked.
It was awesome.
And I really like it.
Yes, it's Valentine's Day.
I asked him out.
I kind of forced him to plan what to do.
Lol.
Hey, I need to see some efforts right?
Or at least some hints or directions,
To keep this going on or not.
But his late confirmation and replies kind of irks me.
Felt that he is doing it half-heartedly...
Like I am being desperate.
Like it's one-sided...
I still have my pride and value as a woman okay.
I mean...
We aren't a thing yet but I do feel a thing for you.
Can you just give me a clear picture whether you want us to happen or continue?
Are you playing dumb?
Because I am fragile.
I am frank.
I look tough but I ain't so.
I pray that things will go well.
And I just wish I don't expect much.
Even how passive a guy is,
If you're interested,
You do go for it.
So, if you're not interested.
You stop.
I can't play games.
I am weak.
No comments:
Post a Comment