January 21, 2016

Taking the Second Step

Hello again,
Guess I will be active in blogging my shits from now on,

So I've updates and I feel happy yet upset,
Happy because I feel we are doing well,
Upset because I don't want to have high expectations, just in case it doesn't work out,

But yeah,
I will continue be myself and follow the flow to see how far will this goes.

I just hope (expectations already omg) that it won't end badly.

Fuck.
I do sound like a man.

I do wonder actually.
How would you know if what you are feeling is real or not?

Like, I mean 'liking' or 'loving' someone.

How does one proceed to like and then love someone?

Does feeling extremely nervous when you see him counts?
Does feeling upset when he doesn't replies your messages counts?
Does feeling happy when you see him counts?
Does feeling mixed feeling when he talks about his previous relationships counts?
Does feeling left out when he talks about his old and ongoing crushes counts?
Does feeling excited when he talks about his family counts?

How do you even maintain the friendship when you wish it will go further than just being friends?

Do we even share the same interests?
Do we even click?

People say that you will just know if you both talk to each another and spend more time together.

So it's really just that simple?

Do I even have to make moves again?

To be honest because I'm feeling it is one-sided...

Should I just be clear to him that I want him to take the lead and just ask me out already?

I swear one day when I come back and read my blog,
I would say I was silly.

But for now,
I'm just filled with confusion...

Guess I'm really still too inexperienced and young in this topic.

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment