December 24, 2009

Born To Be An Idiot.



Do the title above reminds you of some song?

Yea,
Keep thinking...

It reminds me of Britney Spears's "Born To Make You Happy"...

But,
For me,
I think it's better to change the song title,
Be it "Born To Be An Idiot",

Well I don't mean it applies to her,
Not exactly not applying to her,
She was an idiot though,
But she's all better now...

Then again,
I think it applies to me,
I'm born to be an idiot.

Hm.

Why do I think so?

You know,
Ever since that day my mom told me that when I was just few months old,
I rolled down from the moving escalator at some mall,
Yeah I was a naughty baby,
So maybe because I was too extremely naughty,
My mom might have regretted that she gave birth to a monster,
Then thought that I would be better off dead,
and so unconsciously loosen her arms around me and let me drop,

Haha~
Just kidding,

Yet,
Lucky or not,
I was safe and alive,
My head was bleeding so I got few stitches.
I don't know which side of my head got damaged,
Well I think my brain got damaged as well in that whole process.

That's why it makes sense why am I such an idiot,
I can't remember simple things,
Maybe it's normal for human because we think those things or actions are not important to us,
And didn't project it to our brain that's why we got easy to forgot some things.

I was good in Maths, in primary school,
I used to use my brain.
And it was functioning wayyyy better than now.

Lol.
Yeah right.

I remember,
In my standard 5, fifth grade,
When my teacher was teaching us the maths solutions and formulas,
I wasn't paying her any attention because I was looking outside of the window,
Watching 2 silly dogs jumping wildly and happily...
I wonder why these dogs caught my attention that time?

Starting then,
I got stupider and stupider.

Should I blame those dogs?
Lol.

Before writing this post,
I was actually started my revision on the Principles of Service Marketing and Management,
Boo.

I just re-read the previous year's exam paper and started copying and writing down my own notes till chapter 2.

Study smart.
I heard from Veronica before.
And,
I don't know how to start, and I forgotten most of the things she told me...

Question the questions?
Understand it.
Re-question myself.
What do I understand about?

I feel ashame to study.
Sighs.

That's because of my fucking elder brother,
Because he always made fun of me while I was trying to study and do revision...
Great.
Thanks so fucking much, brother.

Speaking of studies,
I didn't study much in high school.
I can't say I don't miss my high school days.

In the older day's me,
High school was a damn noisy and ridiculous place to go to,
Hateful people were all around there,
It's all so fake and weird and just so uncomfortable,

I was at wrong side too.
I didn't mix with them much.
I slept.
I slept till the whole 5 years in high school is such a dim memory to me.
I saw only few things.
Little happy things.
Loads of gloomy things.
And, so I didn't get to enjoy much.

Hehe.

Even so,
I had few fellas with me.
Just to waste my time with.
Play with.
Laugh with.

That wasn't sound so bad at all, right?
At least, I gained something.

This year's Christmas Eve,
I don't have any plan at all.
Friends are having their own plan with their friends.
It's lonely but well, I don't want to spend with strangers and then become awkward with them.
That's worst.

While on Christmas,
I will go to KLCC.
Dinner with some ex-college friends.
I wonder what shall I wear?
Something shiny?
Feminine?
Sexy?
Urgh.

Who am I trying to impress to?
All of them.
Haha.

This is the real me, present Yuki,
Not the tomboy Yuki whose name not even suit her character or looks.
Cheh.
I shall fight for my name!
Reclaim my name!
My pride!
Hehe.
So melodramatic.

It's 4AM,
Again,
My sleeping habit overturns again.
Harrumph.

Facebook is getting loner also.
My stomach is growling.
My bone and spine is tired.
My eyes?
Likely shut soon.

Better sleep now.
Oh yeah.

My wish for Christmas?

I hope I won't be lonely for next Christmas.


Ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment