After that Twink? Twinkie? topic...
I felt dirty and embarrassed,
Lol!
Anyway,
It's 9:25AM,
And I still haven't sleep,
While other human beings are probably in work places, schools or somewhere and awake already,
I saw a shooting star at the dawn of 5:45AM perhaps?
Yes around that time,
It was fast and I didn't blink at all,
So I merely got to wish a wish,
I just made it anyway,
One: I wish to get rich
Two: I hope for peace for the world
Three: I wish to find my love
Four: I want to be a vampire and eternal beauty
Five: ....
Couldn't make it to five...
Not even the first wish I think,
Hahahahahaa~~
I uploaded some songs in my flash widget which is on the right column of this blog,
Please listen to the first song, if you may,
It does certainly made me feel sad,
I could almost feel like he was sitting in front of me, singing the song with the lonely tone of his,
Ah.
How beautiful...yet a very sad tone...
Nothing to write much,
Since now I already can drive my sis's car,
I want to go somewhere and drive,
Just one problem, that is I feel I will chickened out if I'm on highway,
XD
Then,
Sis will be coming back on Thursday's night, not Friday,
Hohohohooo...
Lastly,
I can't sleep at night at all these days,
And even worse after when my sis flew to Krabi for her LOVELY holiday,
Damn it...
-.-
I'm not scare of dark,
I'm just scare of sleeping alone in a dark room,
As you might or not know,
I have an old good and wild imagination,
I can hallucinating stuffs and it's not good stuffs,
I guess it's one kind of panic thingy,
I will get panic if my room suddenly has no light and all dark by myself,
And yes, I did had that experience when I was all alone in my house at night,
And POOOOF,
The electricity went down...
I remember that I straightly ran to the main door and yanked at it,
Without thinking of getting the door key...
Duh'...
I feel stupid to recall that moment...
Ah.
I need, seriously need to sleep now...
Though I have no plans this evening...
Sighs...
(9:40AM)
No comments:
Post a Comment