HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY
to
TANAKA KOKI!
Real Birthday: November 5, 1985
Okay,
I woke up in the morning,
I went to take KTM and reached KL Station,
Straight away walked up to the Purple Cane Restaurant,
A Gathering for KAT-TUN's Tanaka Koki,
The thing that I hate to go the Purple Cane Restaurant nearby the KL,
LRT Pasar Seni Station is...
To take a tiny and old lift...
Okay I hate taking lift alone especially what with my imagination runs wild...
I was first to have arrived,
Aha~
Then I called WanWan and she said she's with other fans,
Kaoru was on her way,
But well, few minutes later they all arrived, except for Parasite because she has violin class,
So we ordered healthy foods and beverages,
I drank the Aged Puer with Cherish,
Ti Guan Yin were Elly and Lizzie,
There were me, WanWan, Lizzie, Elly, Cherish, Kaoru and Parasite,
Just 7 people to celebrate for Koki's birthday,
Kind of sad but its better than nothing,
And we were happy to see each other and talked about AK, KAT-TUN stuffs,
Lol Kaoru was holding 'an an' magazine, where there's Akanishi Jin's butt's showing
XDDDD
This was also the first time I rushed off so quickly because at night,
I had to go for the DiGi's sponsored live concert,
Okay, my intention was all only to see the All American Rejects (AAR),
I didn't know or notice AAR before this,
I have only watched their MVs on Channel V or MTV,
SOME of their songs are catchy and rocks,
I love few only,
Like:
- I wanna
- Move Along
- Gives You Hell
- It Ends Tonight
- Dirty Little Secret
I reached back home at 3:30pm,
Changed clothes,
Wear a bandanna lol,
Sleeveless with a T behind shirt,
Long jeans,
A pair of black sneakers,
Brought few bucks along with ID,
So, 5:15pm,
My friends, May Zhang (MZ) and Marviny arrived,
I hopped on the car and off we drove to Bukit Jalil,
Parked at Carpack B, RM2 for the parking,
Waited in the car,
Waiting for another 3 friends to arrive,
The con was held in Carpark A
Yeah,
I like the guitarist, Nicolas Wheeler, (Nick)
(Left is Nick, Right is Tyson)
Though by where I was standing,
I can't be sure Nick's good looking or not,
But hell,
I was attracted by the way he played his guitar and the way he played was COOL,
He's the backing vocalist, lead guitarist, and a keyboardist,
Okay I admit, that Nick's kinda cute,
XD
Don't hit me fans of AAR or Nick's,
I'm just stating my views 'kay~
I love my KAT-TUN the most and I know how you feel when people are commenting shits on your idols,
Nick was in the same high school as the lead vocalist, Tyson Ritter,
So I heard or read in some webs that they were the first to built up a band and sang till now,
Talk about Tyson Ritter,
He's skinny but he's funny as hell~
As you can see he was wearing the american style feathered hat on his head,
Errrhummph somebody might say he sounds gay,
But I loveee him being...I mean, I love how gay he sounded there,
He was making all the 'yeahs' and saying Malaysia's rocks thingy,
With his gayish voice XD
Awwww I like that.
I saw how Mike Kennerty played his rhythm guitar because he's the nearest for me to see...
Okay, he's damn manly,
I watched him tapped and played his guitar and I...
I don't know!
But all I know that he's damn MAN MANLY,
Macho~
I can't explain well but he's damn hot too XD
Chris Gaylor, the drum man and percussion,
I couldn't see his face nor take his photo, he's well hidden behind the drums,
But I could see his appearance on the screen,
His drumming was great as well~
Hands all swinging and hitting non-stop,
I'm pretty sure he's tired but he made it till the end!
Great JOB!!!
Great performance for all AAR members,
Lastly but not least,
Here is the video I recorded with my G705 Sony Ericsson handset,
Please enjoy and mind my screamiiinnggg!
;P
This was when AAR was performing the final song,
-Gives You Hell-
All American Rejects (AAR) :
Current members
Tyson Ritter – lead vocals, bass guitar, piano (1999–present)
Nick Wheeler – lead guitar, backing vocals, keyboards (1999–present)
Mike Kennerty – rhythm guitar, backing vocals (2002–present)
Chris Gaylor – drums, percussion (2002–present)
Nick Wheeler – lead guitar, backing vocals, keyboards (1999–present)
Mike Kennerty – rhythm guitar, backing vocals (2002–present)
Chris Gaylor – drums, percussion (2002–present)
Touring members
Kevin Saulnier – keyboard,backing vocals, percussion, guitar (2006–present)
Recorded keys on When the World Comes Down
Ethan Novak – bass, guitar (2008–present)
Recorded keys on When the World Comes Down
Ethan Novak – bass, guitar (2008–present)
AAR rocked the hell outa me~~~!
Making others artists whom performed in the opening were all forgotten...
Not that I dislike them, just that I love AAR more :D
If there's another chance they'll come to Malaysia and do a live con again,
I think I will go IF I have enough money to buy the con ticket,
:p
After the con,
I went and had supper at Chandran with my buddies,
It was superb until Joe talked about the ghost stories,
And my buddies all shared their stories as well..
I was scared inside and went home and slept feeling uncomfortably,
But now I'm awake and lol,
What a night for yesterday...
I remember I scolded a loads of assholes there,
Fucking smokers,
And those stupid guys getting up on his friend's shoulder and blocked our view,
Lol,
I was damn brave,
Think back again, I feel it's kind of embarrassing,
Yet, if it happens again, I will be doing the same things of I did yesterday's night,
Hahahahaaa~
XD
the end...

No comments:
Post a Comment