May 24, 2009

KAT-TUN's Concert Goods


Neee~~!
As I wrote the title above,
I am posting my beloved KAT-TUN concert goods photos~

I love them soooo much!
And I love my friends who are WanWan and Ah Cha,
They went to Japan to see KAT-TUN's concerts,
They watched 2 conserts on 2 different days,
As for your info, KAT-TUN held 8 continuous days in Tokyo Dome,
Then 2 days in Osaka Dome,
Then 3 days back in Tokyo Dome again,

Latest news are informing that KAT-TUN going to held more concerts from 
July 22nd till August 22nd,
Places are at:


Okinawa (Convention Center Exhibition Hall) 

7/22 18:00
7/23 18:00

Sendai

8/1 18:00
8/2 13:00 + 18:00

Hiroshima (Green Arena)

8/8 18:00
8/9 12:00 + 16:00

Fukuoka

8/12 18:00
8/13 14:00 + 18:00

Niigata

8/15 18:00
8/16 12:00 + 16:00

Hokkaido (General Sports Center)

8/22 18:00
8/23 13:00 + 17:00


I am going to buy more concert goods from my friends who are studying in Japan right now,
I will be like wasting my family,
But it is what I am happy to pay for,
We are not normal fan,
We are MYKTFC,
The Malaysia KAT-TUN Fan Club,
We love KAT-TUN and other JE Groups as well,
We do not go bias in a too over way,
We do have our favorites but we do not ignore the other idols existances,
Like KAT-TUN, my favorite is Junnosuke,
But I do still love to see the other members in KAT-TUN too,
In fact without other members in KAT-TUN,
It would not be KAT-TUN anymore,
It is 'Kizuna' meaning a 'Bond',
For KAT-TUN being together as a jpop idol group in JE company,
And there is also a 'Bond' between the fans and KAT-TUN,
And it is our 'Unmei', our 'Fate/Destiny' to know KAT-TUN and the JE Groups,

Why am I explaining much?
Because I do not want anyone or whoever to compare us with other fans,
All fans are not the same and there is also no big gap between us,
Fans cannot be compared,
There is no competitions to whether you would be the one who loves or supports them the most or not,

Now let me show you the photos...
Here;




































KAT-TUN
永遠のありがとう!
アンタたちは最高だ!!


Thanks forever KAT-TUN!
You all are the best!!!!

The end...

以上

No comments:

Post a Comment