May 20, 2009

Gelatissimo



よ~
皆さん元気かい?
アタシね、
疲れてただよ。。。
でも、
今までは、
嬉しいですよ、このアタシの人生は、
多分、
ばかばかしですけど、
本当に楽しかったですよ。。。
何もしてないし、
毎日働きし、
何も心配なくし、
いろいろの事や人などをあったし、
こんな人生は普通じゃないんか?
そう、普通だ、
しかし、
楽しそうじゃないんのか?

家族はどう?
んんん。。。
まあ。。。
パパとママは懸架してた、
でも、
もう大丈夫だ、
あのときのばらばらの感じはもう終わった、
家もしずかになった。。。


Ahh,
I just want to update my blog,
I am going to tell ya all about my working place at Midvalley, The Gardens, LG,
The store's title is;


'Gelatissimo'




It is not an ice-cream store,
Ya know, ya should know that Gelato is not ice-cream,
 In fact it is 'freezing ice' without creams but milks and flavours.


These gelatos were recreated and redesigned by many creators or chefs between decades,
And they said that Nero Claudius Caesar was the one who made these flavored ices to became well-known 
and served halfway through for many banquets for diners to prepare for heavy courses which followed...
Those were the first water ices in Rome,
It added that,
Those gelatos were actually from Italy in the first place but it was soon claimed 
by Australians and Americans as the inventors for these gelatos...


This Gelatissimo Company provides and creates different kinds of gelato, 'the flavoured frozen ices',
example; 


Mango, 
Strawberry, 
Mandarin Orange, 
Passion fruit, 
Forest Berry, 
Guava,
Chocolate, 
White Chocolate, 
Macadamias
Rum & Raisins, 
Pistachio,
Biscotti,
Hazelnut,
Vanilla,
and others...


Even for there are many kinds of different mixed types of Chocolates like;
 Dark Chocolate, 
Choc Chip,
Macademia Chocolate,
Chocolate Hazelnut...and so on...


I will try to put up the pictures for those gelatos tomorrow,
For today, I uploaded three photos of the store,

 


The Front of Gelatissimo,
Right-hand side, of the board,
You can actually see the Nero Claudius Caesar holding the Red-Colored-Gelato in a cone...
Funny hell the first time I saw I laughed my ass off, (secretly) 

The Signboard/Advertisment Board

The Fridge/Kitchen



Anyhow,
I guess this is the end for my today's post,
Ciaoz~


以上


ゆきより




No comments:

Post a Comment