To My Dearest Blog,
I had now realized that I did not give you, my dear blog, a name,
I wish to call you by your name on the next time I write to you,
What shall I name you?
Nnn....
Kore wa muzukashii desu ne...
*ding*
Okay I decide to call you by Katsun,
As the memory of my lovely KAT-TUN, when they were always being called as KATSUN..
There were many sad and happy stories that held in the name of KATSUN,
And yes, of course,
I have write to you so many times before and it was both happy and depress stuffs,
......
To My Dearest Katsun,
On last Saturday, 4th April 2009,
My dear Katsun,
I wonder how you feel after looking at the ad?
It was an ad that picture a turtle came out from its shell,
And was extremely happy that he might fall to his death soon because he does not have any bones to support his little body,
Poor little turtle, indeed...
......
To My Dearest Katsun,
Today was also the same day of 4th April, on last Saturday,
But it was morning before I saw the cute ad above, at the afternoon,
Below is the KTM Train Station of Kepong,
I usually wait the train at another station, which is Kepong Sentral Station just a stop before/after Kepong Station,
It was a bit cold and I love the Sun's warmth,
It looks fine to me and I just took the photo randomly,
Looks rather refreshing, does it not?
I was quite happy with the photo I snapped for that metal pillar,
......
To My Dearest Katsun,
Today was Monday, 6th April,
I attended to my working place of course but took half day leave because I had a date with my charming friends,
MZ and Tako,
I actually stopped my diet for a day to have a Sushi Buffet at Sakae, KLCC,
With MZ and Tako also, of course,
We chattered and I admitted I was hot-tempered toward Tako,
Poor little guy,
Then, after we finished the buffet,
I urged them to go to Kinokuniya with me,
Since I had to take something,
That was the KAT-TUN Calendar, 2009.04 - 2010.03,
It costs around RM106.10 but with 20% for another puchase of book,
So, yes,
I bought another book, a collection of tiny hand bag made with cloth, Rebecca Taylor,
I was indecisive whether to buy it or not,
In the end, I did.
" Omae to issho "
" With you "
From left: Kame, Koki, Ueda, Nakamaru, Taguchi and Akanishi.
It is filled with the photo collections of KAT-TUN members,
Guess how much?
RM79.00/76.00 with 20%, I forgotten which,
I love the design on the cloth,
Very tiny, but I love it just as it is so,
......
To My Dearest Katsun,
This was also on the same day of Monday, 6th April, in the night time,
We went to pay a visit to Chun Wei,
As he injured himself during his mountain bike practice,
I was shocked and worried instantly when Tako told us,
I thought he, Chun Wei must be badly injured,
But not that serious, actually,
But not minor also,
His bike's handle banged his pancreas, ' limpah ' in Malay,
It might have gone worse to worst if his pancreas is damaged,
It will be dreadful and he might have to go through a surgery,
Fortunately,
He is safe and superb active,
Where he managed to went out...no, sneaked out from the hospital,
Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre,
To join us for a night tea,
Eugine joined us later on that night,
He was lost and could not find the correct road to lead to this Nails Restaurant,
The background was not bad,
Kind of having the Kampung-ish and on the beach-side feel,
Gone home after escorted Chun Wei back to hospital,
It was always wonderful to spend a day or night with them,
......
To My Dearest Katsun,
Today was Thursday, 9th April, midnight
I have few confessions to make,
I want to say that,
I fancy and appreciate my friends,
And of course my KAT-TUN and you, Katsun too,
Without them, I can still live,
Yet,
The world might be dark and lonely,
With them, I can feel the boredom decreases,
I feel happy to be alive and to know that we are living and spending time together in this world,
It is difficult to explain,
I do not know how to apologize to my friends that I had abandoned and ignored previous time,
But that was the me years ago,
And the present me, is now learning each day to be a better person,
None of us is Saint nor Evil,
It is up to us to decide and act, whether it is bad or right,
We, ourselves, know the best of all,
In the same time,
I do have people that dislike me and I too dislike them,
It is just the natural way of human life,
You cannot love everyone or everything,
You cannot save everyone or everything,
You cannot help everyone or everything,
You have to choose and sacrifice something for that decision of yours,
Wise or not,
Immature or not,
Is is not the outsider's business,
It is the insider's matter, which means you, yourself alone.
Every decision you make, will affects many things,
May it be the people around you,
May it be the environment around you,
May it be the creatures around you,
and may it be you, yourself who might end up being wrapped into the box of loneliness,
That is all for this post,
Dear Katsun,
Please have a good night sleep,
Yours & Always,
Yuki
No comments:
Post a Comment