April 23, 2009

Come Home, Please.



Fallen angel is neither evil nor saint,
They might be once saint and innocent,
But when they have learnt and seen much,
Their vision changes,
As well as their behaviours and mind thoughts,
Blame no one,

I pity them much,
Even though I do not know how bad they actually will be,
But I do trust my institution,
That they are not all evil...
Okay I am not Christian and I did not read the Bible...
So I do not know much of the histories,

But I would not care much either,
Because histories can be re-write and who knows,
The story itself has been changed...
For good or bad...
I care none...




2




Today....
I receieved a not-so-good news,
So I thought of writting a poem...
Here,
As below...



-------------------------------------

COME HOME


How could thee?
Flower that once dance,
Lost wart thou,
In thy behaviours,

Hadst thou ever know?
Thou wast my idol,
Sadly,
That thought has casted,

Thee never know,
Well,
How would thee know?
When thou wast...
When thou hadst not care for thy people...

I can understand thee not,
I shalt blame thee not,
But,
Thou shalt not hast lied,

Stop, thee,
Stop thyself,
from leading unto evil path,
Tore away, thee,
and come home to us,

Chances are only few,
Willingly,
We give thee,
We await thee,
But,
It is all upon thyself,

O' Please,
I pray to Goddess
Open thou eyes,
Clear thou clouded mind,
Return us a loving and caring thou...
We shall forever await...








Written by,

Yuki

-------------------------------------



Okay,
It is what my heart has been uttering of...
I hope and wish to those people who comes and read my blog, could understand my poem,

But really,
I pray,
I pray to every Lord and Goddess, hoping they could answer to my prayers,
Even though I am not a religious person,
and I do not worship or pray much before,

I want and wish it to come back to me and my family,


...
..
.



No comments:

Post a Comment