January 4, 2009

How's Yuki Feels Today

Jitsu wa,
Mina mo sabishii dayo,
Atashi dake de janee yo,
Dare mo wakaran jan, kono posuto ni?
Maa..
Shinnen nee...
Nani wo shimashouka?
Atashi ka?
Etto...koibito to okane ga hoshii?
Tte...nan hen ya are wa?
Aaa...
Kudaranaiiii!!!


Demo,
Atashi no jinsei no naka ni,
Chotto, sukoshi no shiawase ga aru naa~
Taguchi-kun ga iru, ii kazoku ga iru, tomodachi ga iru,
Atashi no kawaii no inu, Rikimaru ga iru shi...
Nani ga iya na kanji desu nee?
Nihongo wa amari jyouzu janai kedo,
Totemo suteki na rangueji dayo,


Nippon de, iro iro omoshiroi no koto ga aru nee,
Ii uta ya tanoshii no matsuri ya gamu nado ga ippai aru dayo nee..
Yasashisa wo kanjitetta, Nihon de,
Tashikani, warui koto mo aru shi,
Demo, mondainai yo,


Doko no koku mo, warui koto ga aru,
Dakara sore dake de ii jan?
Seikai wa itsumo yasashikutte dewanai,

Me wo agette,

Mimi wo kikitte,

Ashi wo hashitte,

Te wo tsunaidette,

Konna no jikyuu wo dakitte,

Mamorutte,

Sasaerutte,

Mina to issho ni aruitte,

Issho ni ikitte,

Waratte,

Nakitte,

Aishitte,

Saa,

Mina no mono,

Akiramenaide...

Yorokobi de ikitterumashou.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I bet there are many grammar mistakes,

Well~
The world is titling,
Huh..
Of course it is,
That is how I know why day and night exists,


Everyone of us is doing their own things,
Everytime when there is a festival going on BIG and LOUD,
I just hope I can divide myself into parts so I can join all,
Greedy ain't I?
I can't help it,
It's like I goes to click my friends' blogs (not all friends, I don't have much friends anyway) and readed all their happy moments,
First thing came to my mind is I'm very dissappointed,
Hell, I know,


No bodies pay attention to a freak like me much less likely I will do so to them,
Well, I think I am, was a bit mad about it,
Frankly I was mad that why no bodies invite me to anywhere other than MZ-san,
And what amused me the most,
Sara-san, the Akanishi Jin and KAT-TUN fan and also other groups or artists fan,
Asked and invited to by calling straight to my LOUSY Sony Ericsson W810i Handset which often have no network connection or line...
And she succeed to called me and I picked it up, shocked,
She came and fetched me from Paramount Garden LRT Station,
Then waited for another member, WanWan-san,
Then we went to supa, Giant Supermarket nearby to buy foods and beverages,
Plus a strawberry cake,
An addition to that, she paid all,
Didn't even ask or bother about it,


Gosh maybe she does bother but didn't show it,
But well, she is a very generous person amongst us, the fans,
She ages 26,
While I am 19,
7 years gap and not like my oni and I,
My oni also age 26 and we blew up,
Life is unfair and I can't whine 'bout it for anything, or everytime,
I am the what? The Black Sheep in my family?
Yes, I guess I am,
I'm the trouble child,
Caused my parents a fortune and wasted their whatever fees like mad,
I'm the youngest and most rebellious,
Not to be mentioned, the stupidiest,
I'm the unwanted-and-can't-help-it-but-to-raise-child kind,
Yes, I am not satisfy,


Hell,
None in the world satisfy with anything in front of them,
Not even Donald Trumph, owns billions,
Not even Paris Hilton, beautiful American b***h and s**t
Not even P. Anderson, with huge boobies and ass,
Why am I being so miserable?
I am not losing myself or whatever sanity in me,
Hullo?


Yuki is coldbut melted instantly when the warmth swept over it,
Yuki is not beautiful at all even if the outlook is,
Inside it is only an empty shell and nothing, nothing at all,
It responds to human's kindness like when you tell it 'I love you',
It will change into different shapes and not visible to you,
When Fuyu (Winter) arrives,
People wrapt themselves with tons of clothes,
Some even died because it is too freezing and cold,
These people mourned hard and blamed Yuki,
Wishing Haru (Spring) to come and take over Yuki's place,
That is just how I saw, and that is how my Japanese name, Yuki means to me,
I've wrote many posts at different blogs before about this name,
Surely it is very irritating for some people to read what I already written before,
I'm very, in cantonese, long breath, when I blogs,
I love Junnosuke, how wonderful are his smiles which always brighten me up,


It sounds silly, but that's just how I feel,
Oh, I'm so totally not blamming at the God,
To not grant me a millionaire family,
Darling,
Money is not everything,
B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.S.
Sweetheart,
Violence solves nothing,
T.R.I.P.P.L.E. B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.S.
I'm like the type of person who likes to act like a bad character but turns out a good character in the end,
Life is not a story?
A story is not life?
I won't know which is the truth because I take both as the truth,
Life can be a story,
A story can change and teach a person,


So prolly none of us can argue much 'bout it,
But I wish my life is like a story,
Had its ups and downs and then happy ending,
Mwuahahaaa~


Mayhaps I thought too much already,
Time to go for bed,
Ciao.. Why must I 'ciao' everytime?
Because of Akanishi Jin!!!
Hahahaaaa~~
Oyasumi~

No comments:

Post a Comment