January 18, 2009

Done Japanese II paper! Feel very happy~


DOUUUMMOOOO!!!

Iiyaa~~~
I'm so happy recently~
Just finished the Japanese II paper,
Feel freedom but next month I gotta continue the exam again for another 4 papers...
MAAA~~
Since I watched back KAT-TUN performances on numerous shows,
I decided to put 2 video clips here~

Iiyaaa~~~
My Junno is as cute and charming as always,
Since I having nothing much to complain about myself this moment, which is rare,
I would love to share a video of my Junno performance with Akanishi on Shounen Club, they were just juniors back then in 2001,
The one from the back, right hand side is my cute Junno,
The one from the back also, left hand side, with not exactly blonde hair is Akanishi Jin,
Of course along with Hasegawa (a shortie with a short black hair), Kazama (a shortie with a medium-long black hair) and Jimmy (a mixed blood, the tallest ones),
Other juniors as well...
And another video, included other members of KAT-TUN as well in Utaban, a tv show in 2006,
I just love them even more everyday~
I dont really dislike him, but neither do I like him,
I forgot his name but he is from SMAP,
The one with weird white hat covered his head in Utaban show from the second video,
For some reasons other fans might understand why,
I just hate the way he mocks KAT-TUN,
Not only KAT-TUN, NEWS as well, and other artists....
I love Downtown much more then Utaban show...
That's it for now!
Love love loveeee Junno and KAT-TUN always~
Itsumo, itsumademo,
rokunin de,
KAT-TUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment