September 3, 2012

Update on 03SEP2012


Hey!
How are you people doing?

I'm still the same me,
Earning the same salary,
Working in the same company,
Sucks to be me yeah?

Hahahaaa.

Anyway,
I have new ideas and urges again to ink my body.

Few ideas.
Yeah, the dreamcatcher idea kind of left out because I've drew them, printed out and stick them to the room wall.
So I could look at them everyday to see if I really want them...
Well turns out I still do but not as much as I want dog paw(s) now.

People always say to think twice before you do something,
Well,
For permanent tattoo(s), you've got to think more than that...

Below are drawn when I was too bored in my company...



(cute daruma, failed abit though hahahaa..)

(I called it 'Fat Daruma', while my friend called it 'Puff Puff Daruma')

(Just a random drawing and somehow it looks like a 'monkey'...)

(Yeah, a dog paw keychain, the intial 'R' stands for my late pet's name Ricky...)



The dog paw keychain, I actually found that idea while browsing online and googling.
I saw this cute little doggie paw keychain with a heart in the center, like the 'R' initial above.
It's in gold color though.
I want a rainbow colored dog paw...you know as to support LGBT.
But think again, I fear it will creates a confusion and you know, some consequences...
So I will just stick to the normal type of tattoos first.
Since I have a life time to do it, if I want to.

Friends telling me to not get addicted.
I'm not, I just want few more.
It's not like I'm gonna cover my body with huge/colorful tats.
Hahahaaa.

Fact is,
If only I have millions bucks or earn much,
I might do big ones.
Hahahaaa.

I have to control though, since I cannot ink in some area that cannot be covered up when I was working.
It sucks to hide your tattoos when you want to ink them on those areas...
No matter where you are in this world,
People will judge you from the first outlook of you.
Sucks right?

It's the same to the cosplay world too.
People will judge on your appearance and your costume first.
If you're fat and ugly with cheap-looking costume, people will criticize you.
In front of them, they will say;
"It's okay, it's alright and you shouldn't be bothered by what the others said..."
"Anyone who's pretty, ugly, short, tall, fat, slim, poor, rich or etc etc can cosplay..."

But the truth is?
They have poker faces, they will stab behind your back if they have the chance to.
That's hypocrisy.

Funny right?

Same goes to LGBT case...
Person A said he's okay with gay and accepts them as friends or coworkers.
But back at home, once Person A found out his son is a gay, Person A scolded his son like craze and even threaten to cut off their father-son relationship if he continues to be a gay.
Another hypocrite.

I guess that's all for my post today.
:)
Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment