Omai omai,
I have to say this,
I really like how Phillip Phillips sings,
The huskiness that I've been dying to look and listen for,
The Las Vegas performance, 'I Only Have Eyes For You,
by Neco, Jairon, HeeJun and him, Phillip Phillips, was good,
My heart totally goes out for him. *laughs*
I think I'm in love. *laughs harder*
Scotty McCreery is the tenth American Idol winner.
I love his songs, I hope he really will come and perform in Malaysia.
I would really love to hear him singing live.
People don't get why and how come a girl (a woman) such as me me, likes country, blues and sometimes jazz.
I cannot say I know much about genre or song or music.
I love the songs only, not that fanatic about the artists/singers...
Well, to Phillip Phillips, that might be a different story... *laughs*
I do enjoy dance, hiphop, R&B and pop songs too.
Depends on my mood y' know.
And I like songs that can be sung.
I'd pay for having American Idols concerts man.
Too bad,
I'm in somewhere in between Thailand and Indonesia.
A country which size's bigger than Singapore.
A county that's a something somethang country that doesn't really appreciates overseas artists other than making buckets of bucks.
Discriminations and racists.
Corrupted.
Lol.
But anyway, there are nice and kind people in this country,
Too bad, for its limited number.
I'm looking forward to see Phillip Phillips in top 24.
Hhahaaa~
No comments:
Post a Comment