October 28, 2010

Jake's Charbroil Steaks


KY's Birthday Eve Celebration

On 26OCT10, Tuesday.

It was KY's birthday eve.
So KY's younger sister, SY, and me and my old sis went to have some dinner.

We stopped at the Medan Damansara,
Thought to go Victoria Station but then Jake's caught our eyes.
My eyes actually.

Jake's a very closed place, you can't view through it from the outside, the waiters and waitresses were dressed like cowboys and cowgirls.

Unlike Victoria Station, it's so huge, spacious and with big see-through glasses/windows.
The staffs wore formal wears, ladies with long skirts, and men, well in suit.
Uncomfy? Hell yeah.


Jake's Charbroil Steaks: http://jakes.com.my/




From the left, KY, SY.
How old? I don't remember!
Hahahhaaa!
We are all long-life friends, KY is older than me for 7 years,
While SY is older than me for 4 years, same age as my sis.

I knew them since first grade, so we are considered as quite close to each other,
Even though we don't hang out often.



Haha, my cell's camera sucks.
KY has a big DSLR, so yeah, I wasn't competing.



True enough,
Jake's a meat lovers place.
Beef anyone?
Nope.
Just me and my sis.
Shh...don't tell my mother.

KY and SY don't favor beef.

But well in the end we ordered Tuna & Chicken + Mexican Nachos.



Mexican Nachos.

Looks like "Ewww!"
But it was actually, "YUMMMMMMYY!"

Damn, can't describe its taste though.
Must try, but I won't encourage much coz' it maybe hard for others to accept its taste,
Which is oh-so-foreign.





 Decaffeinated Coffee 

I thought it was mine.
But nope!
I ordered Cappuccino.
LOL.
Where's my Cino?
Oh there it is!



Totally blissed.





I forgot what its name.
It's Mexican style grilled, (Yes, all grilled!),
 chicky + green & red peppers + pineapples + onions + mexico potato + corn + nachos 




Oh-la-laa!!!
Yes I love, love love love this Medium Rare Grilled Tuna!!

Seriously!
It was expensive!
But darn you Jake's!
One bite of the sweet and juicy tuna sent me to the Paradise!
WOW!
Just WOW!
My Gosh!
Hell, I will return to get this tuna again!

After we were done with Jake's,
It was like 9:40PM or so,
KY drove us to Alexis Bangsar (Telawi).


But man!
I forgotten to snap a pic of the damned Tiramisu!
Gosh!
Another one that sent me heavan!
Haha!

What a dinner!
And yeah, I wish I have more money to spend on foods.
I enjoy and appreciate good food & beverages.

Yes, sometimes my mother would yell at me and calling me crazy for spending much money on 'good' foods.
*chuckles*
*laughs*


Alright.
G'Night mon amies!

No comments:

Post a Comment