March 19, 2010

Gone.



From the first day we met,
I have known that there was something,
Something special and unique about you,
Which attracted me endlessly,

I could not escape from you,
The beautiful eyes of yours captivated me,
Your gentleness caressed my soul,
Until it pained my heart,

For thought I, it was a shown of affection,
It was your kindness, not love,
I was dumbfounded by that notion,
As I knew it when the Lady finally appeared,

Today was a strange day,
I wanted to see the last of you,
But seemed like the fate was having fun of us,
Because it would not let us meet, even for one last time,

Your messages blinded me,
I thought you had no interest in me,
Or was I coming into an assumption yet again?
I felt the tug of yours, shocked I was.

Had I misunderstood?
Was it real or my imagination?
Was he holding back as I was too?
Once again, I was confused by his little move,

However,
I knew it was coming into an end soon,
As he was going away from me, from my world,
It was a choice made by him before my appearance,

"May the God be with you always," I wished him,
The six-foots distance was between us,
We were looking at each other not,
Gone he was, but I could still felt his presence,

Still, I did not confront nor did he,
Here I silently prayed for his happiness and mine,
Ought we must to have chosen our own path,
It was heartbreaking that we could never belong together,
Perhaps, it was for the best,
For us and the Lady.



No comments:

Post a Comment