February 26, 2010

Dermedex



Few days ago,
I received a package, post express mode.
It doesn't need any signatures which is a good and bad thing.
Good: Fast, no need signature so that the postman can throw into my house mailbox, instead me going to post office and take...waste time...
Bad: Dangerous, because if the postman wronged the address and say bye bye to your purchased item/parcel...


Dermedex Challenge Pack:

RM18 + RM4(Post Express)

Items:
Biotox Cleanser
Biotox Refining Cream





Will I fall in love with it?
I don't know yet...since the result is not visible yet.





Small. Very small...
But very useful and the most important thing is that it WORKS!

Though my whole face still have pimples...
I wonder when will it be all goneeee....
Sad right.
That's why I'm starting to use masks and other facial products.
It's fun too, when you're taking care of your face and mixing the mask.

Yes, money flying like hell too.
That's why I'm finding cheaper facial products which do works.

I'm waiting for my Lip Mask and the DIY kit.
I should have buy the Slimming Wrapper...hmmm...
Regretting now.

*Yawns*
 

2 comments:

  1. hai, where did u buy the trial pack for rm18?? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy this? Pls share, thnx.

    ReplyDelete