December 6, 2009

Back To Reality




....

This is crap...
Ain't I suppose to be studying?
I have only a month left for resiting my 3 papers...
I hate this so much,

I know I don't have much confidence,
Well I don't have any at all in the first place,

How did I managed to pass the other exams?
Hahahahaa~
That's just miraculous funny...

Never mind,
I will do my best...
Try my best...

I got scolded by my friend,
Darn,
Because he said,
If you think you won't pass,
Then you won't pass at all,

So go think that you'll absolutely pass,
Then you'll pass...

Really?

I don't know,
And even though I cannot depend on God much,
I don't believe in God,
But when I was or am in desperate,
I do.

That's just selfish and coward human I am,
Ha.

Let's just pray for the best,
And do our best too,

Without your own effort,
Just praying is useless,
Indeed.

I don't mean anything here,
Because I don't pray much at all...

It's up to you, yourself,
And I'm not relating this to any religions stuffs,
I'm just stating my own point,

Sighs.




No comments:

Post a Comment