November 26, 2009

Shopping With My Sister






Hai~
Minna genki?


Yesterday, 25 Nov 09, Wednesday..
I went to the Curve at afternoon,
My friend Wee Tat fetched me and his 2 college friends to Red Box Karaoke,
After Karaoke, I told them I got to meet up with my sister,
My sister is working at the Popular Bookstore, in IKANO,
So, it was only 5;30PM,
I walked around and went into Kitchen,
First first wanted to window-shopping around and tried 6 pieces of clothes,
Then this one sweater I really kind of like it,
I took 3 pictures of me wearing it,





I look good, ain't I?
xD



I didn't bought it,
I walked off and went around inside the Curve,
When it was 7PM, I dashed to IKANO to meet my sister,
I stepped into Popular and searched my sister,
She was working and typing codes into a computer...
I stood there for around 3 minutes only she finally noticed me,
I got some anklet bells on also she didn't hear that jings jings sound,
So,
She got off early,
She changed her clothes in some washroom,
I teman her and saw something interesting,
It was...




Cool huh?
It's actually kind of painful, I mean yeah painful when I tried to dry my hand using that thing,
I was like terkena electric shock...
I hate it...


I took her to that shop, Kitchen,
I showed her that sweater and asked her opinion,
She said it's nice, and that encouraged me to buy it.
Cost me RM53 point something...

Then we went to have light dinner at the IKEA Cafe`
We ordered coffee, soft drink, pasta, french fries and fried chicken wings,
RM17.12 overall.


After dinner, walked to the e-Curve which was once named as Cathay Cineleisure Mall,
We went to the Cinema and met up with our friends, Kuan Yee and One-Thousand-Buck,
We bought ticket already and watched a movie , 2010,
It's a funny and a not bad movie, I dare say,


Soon after movie, went straight home...
Sister planned to go Times Square / Sg. Wang on her off day on Thursday,
Which means it's today, 26 Nov 09


I woke up early on the morning of 8AM because of the stupid noises from the renovation, next my house,
My sister drove to Times Square at 1:30PM,
Reached there 2:00PM,
Parked her Atoz car,
Straight we walked up and shopped around,
Both of us bought a Bohemian dress,
She bought an orange colored one,
I bought a red colored one, same pattern,



Cost RM25.00 in some shop name 'Catbit' in Times Square,

I love those Bohemian-look-alike dresses,
Couldn't find any more beautiful dresses or one-pieces,
I didn't buy anything at Sg. Wang, neither do my sister has,
I dislike Sg. Wang coz it's crowdy and too packed with people who walks really slow and love blocking ways...
It's damn tiring...


Anyway thats all for this post....
I want to sleep now....
Ciao....


No comments:

Post a Comment