October 13, 2009

Happy & Unhappy Day Indeed



Today, I was happy,
I love Japanese so much and now I finally gotten down to learn it,
Not alone with few people who are all in different range of age, status, gender, nationality, personality and religion.

Tanaka-sensei was our first period teacher for today,
She made up few games for us because I'm sure she knows that her own class is dull,
She treated us chocolates and snacks...
We're like a bunch of kids, happily eating those junk foods...
She teached us the 'omoimasu' and 'omoimasen' usage,

Eg: Ame ga furu to omoimasu (I think it will rain)
Eg: Ame ga furanai to omoimasu (I think it will not rain)

She is actually an okay teacher, just that sometime when she teaches,
I will get confused and slowly back to the sense...

Then lunch break arrived,
Me, Wan-chan and Mori-san stayed in the classroom,
Me and Wan-chan were eating the leftover junk food and I devoured my lovely Meiji Chocolate <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment