February 20, 2009

My Sweet 20th Birthday




My Sweet 20th Birthday~
18th FEBRUARY 2009 (the exact birthday)




On 14th FEB 2009,
I went to Times Square and Sg.Wang with bunches of college friends,
Han Yi gave me a pair or earings,
The others decided to treat me dinner,
I ordered Chicken Bibimbap at Sg. Wang 6th Floor, in a Korean Restaurant.
YUM~
Thanks so muchy~










On 17th FEB 2009, Tuesday,
I went to Rakuzen (Desa Park City) with my oneechama,
We ordered a Bento Set + GrilledSquid + Strawberry Ice & Mochi with Vanilla Ice-cream...
The Bento Set costs RM50, Squid RM18, Strawberry RM8, Mochi RM8,
So plus the taxes, total around RM110++ 











It was damn YUMMY~~!!
I love the Tenpura, Sashimi and side dishes in the Bento Set,
Of course I looooveeeeee Grilled Squid also~~♥




On 18th FEB 2009, Wednesday,
I went to Bel Pasto (Aman Puri) with my friends, Veronica, May Zhang & Pei Sha.






The tauke there is very man,
LOL~
Okay I like foreigner...so yea...
Tauke behind me, heheheheee~~








I ordered Grilled Salmone,
YUMMMMY~~~~~~~
With Tomato Source and Salads~
Many bones but...still I love it~



Then come Tiramisu~



May Zhang treats my meal that night,
Then they also gave me gifts since I said 'no gift, not welcome',
Heheheee~
May Zhang gave me a Necklace,
Veronica and Pei Sha gave me Chocolates,
Thanks so much, you lovely gals~


Besides receiving gifts and getting dinner treated,
My sister's friend, Suet Yee sponsors me RM50 for my accupunctuur treatment,
Ya...it was kind of painful,
But it is good for my health and helps me loss weight,
Now my KG is 59,
Targetting to loss until 55KG,
I will ganbatte~~~


Ciao~~



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday ms blogger, happy birthday to you! You are a talented blogger! I found some new free blogger templates and tool bars you might like. Keep up the good work!

    Free New Blogger Templates and Tool Bars
    http://blogger-templates-online.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete